What are Cookies
Cookies are small text files used to improve website navigation. Thanks to cookies, navigation preferences can be stored by your browser, such as the language spoken, display op-tions, etc.
Cookies are used to facilitate the use of online content; they are saved to the device used and they can be read only by the website that created them.
The site Moon’s Tower uses the following cookies:
These cookies are essential to allowing you to browse the site and fully make use of its features. The cookies used are strictly necessary to the website’s technical operation and navigability, and cookies to save preferences in order to optimize their use (for example language preferences). Without cookies, some features may not be available or may not function properly.
Performance Cookies (third party)
This site uses Google Analytics service, provided by Google Inc. to collect statistical information about the site with a clear intention to improve its performance and usability.
All information collected by these cookies are aggregated in an anonymous form and are only used to improve the functionality of the site.
Social Network Cookies (third-party)
These types of cookies are managed by different companies belonging to individual Social Networks, each responsi-ble for their own cookies.
Using the links below you can find more information about the privacy policies posted:
- Google + / YouTube: http://www.google.it/policies/privacy/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/privacy?lang=it
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/policy.php
- Pinterest: https://about.pinterest.com/it/privacy-policy
- Instagram: https://instagram.com/about/legal/privacy/
- Foursquare: https://it.foursquare.com/legal/privacy
Declaration of consent
To agree to data processing and the use of all cookies just leave this notice by closing the associated page, continue navigating the site or click on any of its elements. To refuse consent or otherwise configure the Cookies settings, follow the instructions contained in the following sec-tion.
Managing cookies in the browser
All the major browsers allow you to change the settings to manage cookies. You can choose to: enable storing cookies, completely block cookies, decide on a case by case basis which cookies to accept.
These settings vary depending on the browser used. Below are the links to the information pages of the most popu-lar ones:
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it&hlrm=en
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Attivare%20e%20disattivare%20i%20cookie
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-IT/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH19214?viewlocale=it_IT&locale=it_IT
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/it/cookies.html
If you decide to set your browser to block cookies from this site, please note that some features may not be available, and access to some sections will be limited.